Monday, January 2, 2017

2nd Jan 2017 - Happy New Year 2017 !

 

Buy $

Sell $

Short $

Cover $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

 

 

 

5.77

Cost protected

1 month

After disappearing myself for so many years….  I am back !!!

I have tried to look for other free online tools for me to post stock experiences, but looks like this is still the best place to be. I have tried to do posting from OneNote directly to Google Blogger, but I have problem to deal with photos and snapshots because it required me to state down where will those photos be kept which I have no idea of. If anyone can help, please kindly let me know.      Winking smile

Reason for Buy / Sell / Short / Cover:

  1. Did not expect it to drop so badly. Glad to have the protection line setup.

Lesson Learnt:

  1. Cost protected.
  2. Overall still look healthy, will look forthe next entry.
Intraday Chart
temp

 

Historical Chart
temp

No comments:

Post a Comment