Sunday, March 19, 2017

19th Mar 2017 - Don’t fall into the VALlEy!

    Buy $

    Sell $

    Short $

    Cover $

    Stop Loss $

    Profit / Losses

    Duration

     

    $9.45

     

     

     

    23.5%

    118 days

     

    tempNo time to update my stock transaction…. Very busy with so many things.

     

    Reason for Buy / Sell / Short / Cover:

     

    1. Stop loss triggered at $9.45
    2. It actually punched through two MA lines. Unbelievable!

     

    Lesson Learnt:

     

    1. I did not expect that this stock can retrace back so far.
    2. My stop loss is too far away cost me a big chunk of profits.
    3. Continue to monitor this stock. I think the momentum is still there.

     

    Intraday Chart

    clip_image001 

    Historical Chart

    clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment