Wednesday, May 31, 2017

10th May 2017 - It’s so Yummy, I want to eat more!

    Buy $

    Sell $

    Short $

    Cover $

    Stop Loss $

    Profit / Losses

    Duration

    34.15 (top up)

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    tempReason for Buy / Sell / Short / Cover:

     

    1. I was waiting for it to drop back after a good quarter report announcement, but the stock is very strong.
    2. So I waited for it to touch the MA line. A sudden drop to the MA line gave me the opportunity to topu up.

     

    Lesson Learnt:

     

    1. It is hard to top up for this kind of stock, but I just love it.      ;-)
    2. Plan for holding this stock for long term. There will be more top up in the near future.

     

    Intraday Chart

    Not available

     

    Historical Chart

    clip_image001

No comments:

Post a Comment