Friday, June 16, 2017

16th June 2017 - I think I better stop taking the pill

    Buy $

    Sell $

    Short $

    Cover $

    Stop Loss $

    Profit / Losses

    Duration

     

    $7.70

     

     

     

    Even

    48 Days

     

    tempReason for Buy / Sell / Short / Cover:

     

    1. The market was very bearish. FAANG stocks were kind of at selling off mode.
    2. I have been very patient with this stock for quite a while, but it keep showing me weakness even though recently it has indicated some good up trending.
    3. Since it always show weakness, I am quite sure I am able to pick up at lower price in the very near future after the market weakness goes away.

     

    Lesson Learnt:

     

    1. It was a good call to set and sell. Today it started with heavier dropped.
    2. Will continue monitor this stock at its MA lines.

     

    Intraday Chart

    clip_image001

     

    Historical Chart

    clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment