Friday, September 8, 2017

8th Sept 2017–The most stupid trader on earth!

 

Buy $

Sell $

Short $

Cover $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

22.91

20.06

 

 

 

9.23%

1 Day

 

tempReason for Buy / Sell / Short / Cover:

  1. This is one of the worst transaction I did this year. Sell Low Buy High! How much more stupid can a person be!

 

Lesson Learnt:

  1. I log in a bit late and did a panic selling.
  2. 2 days later I bought at around 10:00pm. Another big mistake. I should have been more patient.
  3. I should have buy it the next day after I sold it since it has cross the bottom ceiling line and retouch the line. I did many mistake in this stock alone in less than a week.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

 

No comments:

Post a Comment