Sunday, April 26, 2020

26th Apr 2020 - Journal


Ticker: DJIA
  • Facing resistance at 50MA line.
  • It has already dropped below and floating to the right side of the trend line.
  • It might get ugly if it gets stressed down below the orange color horizontal line.
  • MACD is indicating more downtrend then uptrend.
Chart






Ticker: ZM
  • Looks like FB is not too happy ZM zooooooms up too fast too much.
  • Is FB's Messenger Room going to crash Zoom? Maybe it will crash Cisco Webex before it crashes Zoom. Haha…
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97NiTS6N7eI
  • Anyway, it is time to set a good stop loss for my current holding. Selling was double the volume.
  • Technically, the chart looks pretty good. Without looking at the reason why it dropped on Friday, the chart looks like a very nice traceback for buyer who is late to get back in the game.
Chart






Ticker: TSLA
  • This electric car looks pretty healthy so far.
  • It is forming some kind of flag to decide on the next direction for coming week.
  • Earning on 29th Apr, which might shock many, including me. How much gain am I willing to let go?
Chart






Ticker: BYND
  • Time and effort is very important to profit from the market. Here is one good example. I was really running out of time to monitor my list and I have to "Work From Home" and "Work At Home" alternatively every day.
  • Bought this stock and make some profit before. If I have managed to squeeze out some time to monitor him, I should have got back in.
  • Earning on 5th May, pretty risky bet if I get in now.
  • Fantastic chart, buying volume was so high.
  • Strongly believe it will poke through the ceiling trend line by next week.
Chart







































































































Ticker: USO
  • Petroleum is getting very interesting.
  • Is it a good time to get in? How much lower can it get?
  • It has basically completed the 3 big dropping stages which always provide a high potential of bullish call for me. Maybe a small sum of testing could work out.
Chart






Ticker: MRNA
  • This is yet another stock that I have to kick on myself.
  • Again, time and effort is needed to make a profit. No easy money.
  • Plenty of opportunities were totally missed.
  • Earning on 7th May. It could be volatile. Keep an eye on it.
Chart




No comments:

Post a Comment