Thursday, April 14, 2011

14th-April-2011–Dragon spin its tail and I got panic

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

$17.70

 

 

 

Even

5 days

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. Market gap up heavily and I got panic. Quickly set and sell it.
  2. My purchase price was $17.63. I was panic to protect my capital.
  3. I have FAZ on hand that might need to react on at the same time, so my intention is to sell this one and monitor on FAZ.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. Always observed the index response first.
  2. Intraday shows that DXD was still healthy even though it gapped down at the opening. All these ETFs are volatile anyway.
  3. Need to learn how to trade these kind of ETFs.
  4. I already expect bull to rush in after a big drop day before yesterday, so I should stay calm when I saw a gap rather than getting panic.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment