Saturday, January 8, 2011

8th Jan 2011 – Classic failure of a flag.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

1.01

 

 

 

    Disappointed

4 months

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. The price gap down heavily at market open.
  2. Trigger beyond my stop loss point.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. Gap down too fast and went beyond my stop loss.
  2. My low entry point gave me enough room to exit properly.
  3. I was lucky that I did not top up on this counter which I was thinking about because the triangle formed is fantastic.
  4. Wasted about 4 months time of waiting. If I invested on other stock, I could have make more $$. Opportunity cost.
  5. I think I should avoid myself from these type of stock.

 

clip_image001

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image002

 

Historical Chart

clip_image003


 

clip_image004

 

No comments:

Post a Comment