Tuesday, July 26, 2011

26th July 2011–STUPID ME ! STUPID ME !

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

$4.40

 

 

 

losses

7 days

 

imagesReason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. STUPID PANIC !!!
  2. Obama cannot get the House to agree on the debt ceiling plan. Future dropped > 100 points.
  3. I am holding a few stock and this on is at negative range.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. Why I always tend to sell at PANIC.
  2. Market was very bearish, future drops > 100 points before market because Obama cannot get the house to settle on the hike of debt margin.
  3. I was holding a few stocks and this one is at negative range, as a result I am worry that I might not have enough time to get rid of stock if market crashing down.
  4. SECOND MISTAKE! I did not get back in to this stock when it turn.
  5. STUPID ME! STUPID people like me deserve to be poor.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment