Saturday, February 29, 2020

29 Feb 2020 - The fake meat is bleeding... gonna taste BeYoND real meat.


Reason to Watch
  • My good friend 财神爷request to see the chart so that he can analyze and give instructions to all his followers.   😝
Lesson Learnt:
  • My previous decision to sell it when it broke the flag pattern was one of the most important things that I have made.
  • My decision of not getting in immediately was correct. It was too near the quarter announcement and it keep facing resistance at the ceiling lines.
  • You can see how well the chart behave along those support and resistance lines even in the intraday chart.
  • I think it is not safe to go in now. Of course, the best entry point could be at $71.30, but then it may not reach there.
Intraday Chart






Historical Chart
  

No comments:

Post a Comment