Wednesday, August 17, 2011

17th Aug 2011 - When PriCeLiNe change, run first, negotiate later.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

 

 

510.16

 

Even

6 days

 

imagesReason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. It is approaching my short point.
  2. Market was bullish and the price now came above its intraday 20MA and 50MA lines.
  3. It has cam above intraday trend line of line $510.00 I have no choice now but to protect my capital first and talk later.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. I was trying to protect my capital, but looks like my stop loss is not that good. One thing for sure, the stop loss is pretty hard to set in this case.
  2. It is still good to go short in this stock, but I think I am going for another one.     ;-)

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment