Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2nd Aug 2011–Didn't I tell you not to play with SiLVer fire?

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

13.50

 

 

 

Even

1 day

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. PANIC SELL !!!!!
  2. GLD still come all the way back up.
  3. All indexes suddenly turn down instead of rally. DJIA turn from opening +150 to -100 over points.
  4. So GLD and SLV start to get buyer again. This is really not what I want to see.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. I should have let it play out with my stop loss intact. This is only 1 day maybe should not be so panic.
  2. Anyway, we will see whether I am right or wrong on this one tonight.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

clip_image002

 

clip_image003

 

Historical Chart

-NA-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment