Thursday, October 6, 2011

6th Oct 2011–A small win fighting dragon.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

65.00

 

 

 

Profit

3 days

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. Stop loss triggered

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. A big chunk of profit evaporate just because I am not aggressive in controlling my stop loss.
  2. I don't think the Bear camp has gave up. We are still in Bear market. Watch FAZ carefully and get back in once the momentum is there.
  3. I should have set my stop loss a $75.00.
  4. Yesterday, I saw the bull came back in and purchase FAS. Actually that time I should have immediately move my stop loss aggressively rather than having the "wait-n-see" attitude.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment