Thursday, October 6, 2011

6th Oct 2011–Two dragons at once.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

8.70

 

 

 

8.10

 

 

 

imagesReason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. I "saw" (can feel) the bull start to march in even though all indexes open at lowest point and very bearish.
  2. Intraday chart shows that price is touching the trend line.
  3. Daily chart shows a double bottom.
  4. Weekly chart also shows that it is kind of safe to get in here.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. You got to be fast to trade FAS and FAZ.
  2. I was tempted to get in when the price started to go above $9.00. However, I remember from other lesson that market is still bearish and I should be able to get with a lower price. Hence I put in a slightly lower setup.
  3. The last minute strong bull run was quite a surprise for me.
  4. This is the ONLY time when I have FAS and FAZ at the same time and both are earning $$>

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

 

clip_image003

No comments:

Post a Comment