Thursday, April 19, 2012

19th April 2012 – Don’t stay in T…ZOO for too long.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

25.90

 

 

 

Even

54 days

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Short / Cover:

 

  1. The price gap all the way up to near my purchase price on the company news. Time for me to put in my stop loss point to safeguard my capital.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. I did not put in my stop loss as I thought I will do and the price keep going lower and lower. This is the biggest mistake for trader and I am just been lucky this time.
  2. Not going to short this stock since it is putting himself up for sale. I think I will not touch this stock for near future because the price can swing hard both ways.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

clip_image002

 

Historical Chart

clip_image003

No comments:

Post a Comment