Wednesday, April 25, 2012

25th April 2012 – AVGO… back in business?

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

 

 

34.50

 

Profit

6 Days

 

temp Reason for Buy / Sell / Short / Cover:

 

  1. My stop loss point at $34.50 triggered.
  2. Market rally just because AAPL quarter report is much better than expected. AVGO also follow the rally and gave a rebound.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. I was actually thinking of cover @ $32.80, but I was greedy and expect it to drop further to $32.00 which is the next support trend line.
  2. I was also thinking of how to add my short in this ticker.
  3. Anyway, this stock is still a good short candidate, will come back later.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment