Thursday, April 19, 2012

19th April 2012 – Roller coaster ride on SOHU.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

53.06

 

 

 

Profit

50 days

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Short / Cover:

 

  1. It has been fluctuating up and down and I put in a guard to protect my capital.
  2. It triggered and I am out.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. My selling is still very bad. I should have moved my stop loss up much more when it went up at end of March to protect more gain.
  1. My concept of "letting the winner run" is not well control.
  1. The trend line that touched $59.00 at daily chart should have warned me to start raising my stop loss already. I should have know that better.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment