Friday, September 10, 2010

10th Sept 2010 – Scared by the dragon.

Unemployment report out before market, unemployment figure dropped and market rally. DJIA up 80 points before market.

Dad told me before Dragon is not easy to deal with.

temp

Input:

  1. This panic sell makes me look really STUPID.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

 

13.50

 

 

 

    Crying

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

  1. It gap down before market. The unemployment report turn out to be less people claim for unemployment.
  2. DJIA up > 80 points before market.
  3. My experience told me that if that happen normally it will go down very fast.

Lesson Learnt: temp

  1. Should not buy FAZ immediately after selling C.
  2. I still don't think that my selling is really wrong even though at the end of the day, it makes me look STUPID.
  3. This is a dangerous dragon, have to trade with clear mind.

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

No comments:

Post a Comment