Showing posts with label TZA. Show all posts
Showing posts with label TZA. Show all posts

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

11th Oct 2011–The revenge of the dragon.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

44.55

 

 

 

even

2 days

 

imagesReason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. Market rally heavily at open. Decide to cut it before it reach my purchase point.
  2. The bull will almost run through the night. The next day might rally again, who knows!

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. Market gap up for all indexes. No point holding this TZA any longer. Let's cut it first and watch later. The next safe entry point should be at $41.00 which is where the daily 200MA line is.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

 

Sunday, October 9, 2011

9th Oct 2011–It is a the dragon season again.

 

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

44.00

 

 

 

41.50

 

 

 

imagesReason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. Both daily and weekly chart shows that $44.00 is a pretty safe entry.
  2. Intraday chart shows that price did stabilized at $44.00.
  3. Indexes before market open was very high, but disappeared quickly after market opened and started to go downward.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. Watch the trend and MA lines.
  2. Don't rush into the market when it opened. Watch for its movement.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001[4]

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002[4]

 

clip_image003[4]

Saturday, September 18, 2010

18th Sept 2010 – A study on Volume.

I hope the volume shown on the following charts are telling the Truth and nothing but the truth.

JPM - Candle All_60m 2010-09-18

C - Candle All_60m 2010-09-18

FAZ - Candle All_60m 2010-09-18

SPY - Candle All_60m 2010-09-18

TZA - Candle All_60m 2010-09-18

temp

I don’t know what else to say if I am still on the wrong side of the trade.           Vampire Bat

Monday, September 13, 2010

13th Sept 2010 – Looks like my midnight madness save my life!

Unbelievable!!! My midnight decision on Friday did save my life. Market rally and gap up.

temp

SPY - Candle All_60m 2010-09-13

C - Candle All_60m 2010-09-13

TZA - Candle All_60m 2010-09-13

Am I lucky or what?!?!temp

13th Sept 2010 – Is this Silly, Maniac or Stupid?

If you think you are silly in your trade, wait till you see mine.

I Shorted C and buy TZA on Thursday night. On Friday midnight……

Input:

  1. Now… is this crazy or what???
  2. I woke up to the toilet in the midnight. Before I went back to my bed. I took a peep on my laptop on the indexes (please refer to the link). I decided to cover my C and also sell off my TZA (refer to this link) even though I have set stop loss for both of them.

Citibank:

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

 

 

 

3.94

 

    Sad

 
TZA:

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

 

31.82

 

 

 

    Sad

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:temp

  1. I am expecting indexes to go down at the end….. But this is NOT what I see in the midnight before the market close.
  2. Refer to my article 9/11/2010, I felt that market will gap up next week. SPY look really bullish.
  3. Even though I have put in my stop loss, my midnight 2 cents told me to go ahead and get rid of my short side. I might not have time to do so on Monday.

Lesson Learnt:

  1. Making such a decision in the midnight normally brings bad consequences.
  2. I am basically making $$ for Ameritrade. Trading in such a way is very unhealthy and unwise.

Friday, September 10, 2010

10th Sept 2010 – After selling C, SHORT it and buy TZA

temp

If you recall, I just sold C one day ago. Yesterday night after DJIA gap up after the good unemployment report, market started to weaken down. I feel that SPY seems to be pretty weak and my personal feeling is that yesterday night is a BULL trap.

Because I just got scared out from FAZ by the market rally, now I SHORT C and buy TZA. Now, TZA is another dragon beast like FAZ. I wish I made the right decision this time to get back in to the BEAR side.

This section is for TZA

Input:

  1. I just got scared and sell FAZ by a gap up on DJIA. Refer to the post here.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

32.10

 

 

 

30.10

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

  1. SPY even though gap up > 80 points before market open, but then gets very weak in midnight.
  2. TZA intraday looks strong.
  3. Next day is Friday, so I thought it should be much safer to get to the BEAR side.

Lesson Learnt:

  1. My decision on getting in TZA might be a bit too soon. Be careful with this dragon.

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

clip_image002

Historical Chart

clip_image003

This section is for C

Input:

  1. -NA-

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

 

 

3.93

 

4.07

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

  1. It looks weak again after hitting the ceiling at $3.95
  2. From the long term chart, it is facing resistance from the down trend line and 20MA and 50MA lines.

Lesson Learnt:

  1. Watch out! If this thing breaks the $3.95 barrier, it can be very dangerous.

Intraday Chart

clip_image001[5]

Historical Chart

clip_image002[5]