Wednesday, March 23, 2011

23rd March 2011–Can the DBLE DOUBLE ?!

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

8.36

 

 

 

8.08

 

 

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. Intraday chart is beautifully curved and looks settle down very well.
  2. Daily chart shows that there seems to be a strong invisible support line at around $8.20.
  3. Daily chart MACD started to curve upward. However, weekly chart shows weakness. Pay close attention to it.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. I was setting a limit buy at $8.20, but I lost my patient and buy it at $8.36. After I bought it, later is actually went lower then $8.10. My entry timing is still not "perfect"

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

 

clip_image003

No comments:

Post a Comment