Thursday, March 31, 2011

31st March 2011–I hope I am either BORN rich or get rich in BORN.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

10.20

 

 

 

9.73

 

 

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:Temp

 

  1. Both daily and weekly charts shows multiple bottom with strong support line.
  2. It has been stable down for more than a week at $10.00.
  3. Suddenly now it seems to gather enough energy to pop.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. I have went long at least once on this counter at end of Jan and exit with minimum losses at mid of Feb. Stop loss had safe me on that occasion.
  2. I have kept this counter in my watch list and looks like this time my patient has provide me with a better and safer entry point. It looks more promising this time.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

 

clip_image003

No comments:

Post a Comment