Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30th March 2011–Pattern Study–C, BAC and FAS

Ticker:

 

  1. C, BAC and FAS

 

Topic:

 

  1. Let us make a prediction what will happened to C, BAC and FAS in the next 2 to 3 weeks.
  2. Let us "look at it a whole body".
  3. C should stop at around $4.25 to $4.30.
  4. BAC should stop at around $12.50.
  5. Why I say that and how do I come to such a prediction? Well, basically I expect FAS to reach at $27.00 and by that time I expect C and BAC to follow their down trend and reach the prediction support line.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. This is just my prediction or expectation. So don't take it seriously.       ;-)   But if it does happen, you should know where is the safe entry point, don't you?
  2. I guess I can put in the GS counter too, but just a bit lazy to do that.

 

Intraday Chart

-NA-

 

Historical Chart

clip_image001

 

clip_image002

 

clip_image003

 

clip_image004

 

clip_image005

 

clip_image006

No comments:

Post a Comment