Saturday, October 16, 2010

16th Oct 2010 – More analysis on AONE

Input:

 

  1. I should have done this analysis earlier.

 

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. -NA-

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. Checking the daily historical chart might lead me to better entry price.
  2. Re-layout my Quote Tracker to display  ---- intraday, daily and then weekly chart all link up together.
  3. I probably should have read more news about this company before taking my shot.
  4. Next time have to check Google performance chart to find competitors and their performance.

 

Comparison Chart

clip_image001


 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

 

 

A bad comment on AONE:

 

clip_image003

No comments:

Post a Comment