Friday, October 22, 2010

22nd Oct 2010 – Is it Stupid to go long at this time?

Input:

 

  1. After I readjust the way I track my watch list, this is the first stock that I go long when the alert triggered.
  2. Is it STUPID to go long at this time?

 

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

1.10

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. Bought this stock before but let go when I thought that it was going to go down further, but after some time it shot up high.
  2. This is one of the stock that I set the alert and let the system track for me.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. I should have wait first even though the alert setting was hit. Wait to see any pattern of life that it will start to go up. If I have waited I could have got in with a safer price.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

 

clip_image003

No comments:

Post a Comment