Friday, October 22, 2010

22nd Oct 2010 – A perfect setup that I screwed up!

Input:

 

  1. I screwed up a perfect day where DJIA touches 11,200 point.
  2. This is one of the trade that I consider myself STUPID as a so called technical trader no matter how much is my losses in this trade.

 

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

 

 

 

234.47

 

 

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. Panic when I see the buyer coming back.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. I already know that tonight could be the night where DJIA touches 11,200 point. Should expect that it will probably protrude 11,200 point and get hammer down badly. Still I react panicky on it.
  2. I already set a stop loss previously, but I did not follow. In this case I manually buy back. Mistake !! Bad move!!
  3. Again, this happen at early night. Don't simply trade at early night. Furthermore this is Thursday night.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment