Saturday, October 9, 2010

9th Oct 2010 – It is a tough fight.

Input:

  1. Letting go the Dragon again.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

 

$12.51

 

 

 

    Disappointed

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. Citibank and other bank stocks are still going up
  2. Employment report is out, market is again cheering it.
  3. Look at how VXX chart going down!
  4. DOW stay at 11K and refuse to let go. 11K seems like becoming support rather than resistance.
  5. I suspect that index might popped up on Monday like what happen to China on Friday for > 3%

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. It is ok… I am kind of even here. It is very hard to trade FAZ anyway.
  2. More study is needed in this weekend.
  3. My Bearish stand is proven wrong again.
  4. May be I should stop trading ETF especially on 3X leverage ETF.
  5. I could be totally wrong, but such a bullishness on Friday night makes me feel very uncomfortable as a Bear.

Intraday Chart

clip_image001


 

clip_image002


 

clip_image003

 

Historical Chart

clip_image004

No comments:

Post a Comment