Saturday, September 11, 2010

11th Sept 2010 – My analysis

BULL or BEAR ??

Short term

Long term

clip_image001

 

    clip_image001

  1. Keep watching the VXX. It might kill the Bull in just one shot at the head.

Input:

  1. I really don’t know how to trade this coming week looking at the number of data that will be released.
  2. I have made many STUPID mistakes this week going in and out of the market. Ameritrade will probably give me GOLD card member privilege.
  3. Friday will be the Quadruple Witching, be careful.

image

VXX chart:

Input:

  1. Refer to the long term chart of VXX, I should have been BULLISH when the pattern started to emerge. How come I did not see that? It was so obvious!
  2. Short term VXX chart also indicated that it has never been able to protrude the 20MA line. So how come I go and buy reverse ETF?
  3. The long term VXX chart is approaching the DOUBLE BOTTOM at point 18.00. Will it rebound? I think we are entering a very dangerous PIVOT point. Am I able to sit on my hands before I see the pattern? I have made a lot of STUPID mistakes this entire week.

clip_image001

clip_image002

clip_image003

SPY chart:

Input:

  1. Short term SPY chart looks really BULLISH.
  2. On the daily chart (Big chart), looks like 200MA is the only stopper. MACD is BULLISH.
  3. On the weekly chart, looks like it has broke through most of the barriers. MACD is BULLISH also.

clip_image004

clip_image005

clip_image006

DJIA chart:

Input:

  1. Same as SPY chart. Short term DJIA chart is BULLISH.
  2. Weekly chart, the down trend line is the only one blocking. MACD is also doing BULLISH crossed.
  3. Daily chart only 200MA line blocking. MACD is also BULLISH.

clip_image007

clip_image008

clip_image009

No comments:

Post a Comment