Thursday, September 9, 2010

08th Sept 2010 – Another SELL, this time Citibank.

Looks like I got rid of many counters tonight itself even though the indexes are going UP. This time Citibank. Now… is this indication telling me something?    I dont know 

Input:

  1. Selling C manually.
  2. Be careful, right now at this point, JPM and GS is still going higher. Only C, BAC and WFC are not.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

 

$3.85

 

 

 

    Open-mouthed

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

  1. If I have set my stop properly, I could have sold it yesterday when it gap down.
  2. Yesterday I told myself, I will sell into the rebound today.
  3. See the intraday 20MA line curving down like an umbrella blocking the upward movement? I am expecting that it will not be able to punch thru that MA line.

Lesson Learnt:

  1. I should have set stop loss in a more proper way. I still got a lot of weakness in setting stop loss.

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

Historical Chart

clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment