Thursday, September 9, 2010

08th Sept 2010 – Riding the dangerous dragon FAZ.

Input:

  1. Tomorrow there will be announcement of International trade data.
  2. Maybe it is good not to go all in yet.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

13.95

 

 

 

 

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

  1. Refer to the intraday chart for SPY, we have a multiple top formation.
  2. The weekly chart of SPY also shows many resistance and weakness.

Lesson Learnt:

  1. If I could have waited until SPY reached the TOP, I could have got FAZ at a much cheaper price.
  2. As I mentioned in my previous post, many of my counters are going south while indexes are going up. Something is really fishy.

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

clip_image002

Historical Chart

clip_image003

clip_image004

No comments:

Post a Comment