Friday, September 17, 2010

17th Sept 2010 – My daring SHORT on JPM.

Now… don’t do this at home without your parents guidance. It can be lethal.         Tongue out

Input:

  1. This is a tough call. I am actually trying to find and predict the TOP. Might not be a good thing to do at all.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

 

 

40.80

 

41.56

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

  1. Short term chart shows weakness. MACD trending down.
  2. SMA(20) curving down.
  3. Short term up trend line also been punch through.
  4. Long term chart shows big resistance by 200MA and 50MA line.
  5. Long term chart candle stick looks like a isolation island to me.
  6. Short term SPY chart told me that I should be safe to go in now.

Lesson Learnt:

  1. I think it is safer to short at this position.
  2. I found that many stocks (even other than financial stocks) are making lower high and lower low.
  3. Even though few financial stocks are making high but they keep on been cap down by resistance. Can't really go much higher.

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

clip_image002

Historical Chart

clip_image003

No comments:

Post a Comment