Friday, September 10, 2010

10th Sept 2010 – After selling C, SHORT it and buy TZA

temp

If you recall, I just sold C one day ago. Yesterday night after DJIA gap up after the good unemployment report, market started to weaken down. I feel that SPY seems to be pretty weak and my personal feeling is that yesterday night is a BULL trap.

Because I just got scared out from FAZ by the market rally, now I SHORT C and buy TZA. Now, TZA is another dragon beast like FAZ. I wish I made the right decision this time to get back in to the BEAR side.

This section is for TZA

Input:

  1. I just got scared and sell FAZ by a gap up on DJIA. Refer to the post here.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

32.10

 

 

 

30.10

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

  1. SPY even though gap up > 80 points before market open, but then gets very weak in midnight.
  2. TZA intraday looks strong.
  3. Next day is Friday, so I thought it should be much safer to get to the BEAR side.

Lesson Learnt:

  1. My decision on getting in TZA might be a bit too soon. Be careful with this dragon.

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

clip_image002

Historical Chart

clip_image003

This section is for C

Input:

  1. -NA-

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

 

 

3.93

 

4.07

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

  1. It looks weak again after hitting the ceiling at $3.95
  2. From the long term chart, it is facing resistance from the down trend line and 20MA and 50MA lines.

Lesson Learnt:

  1. Watch out! If this thing breaks the $3.95 barrier, it can be very dangerous.

Intraday Chart

clip_image001[5]

Historical Chart

clip_image002[5]

No comments:

Post a Comment