Friday, September 24, 2010

24th Sept 2010 – Updates on my fight with the Dragon

temp Input:

  1. This shows what can happen if not enough home work is done.
  2. The mighty fight continues.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

13.09

 

 

 

 

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

  1. I am still Bearish on the market and market start to show the sign again.
  2. Finally the price break through both the 20MA and 50MA line at intraday chart and came to my first buy point. That really hurt.

Lesson Learnt:

  1. Not enough analysis or study on FAZ chart is the reason why I sell in panic.
  2. Have learnt to take control of my wounded emotion and got back in after realize that it is a big mistake to sell it in the first place.
  3. If I have visited the chart in the FINVIZ, I would have got the best entry estimated price or at least I will not sell in panic.

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment