Tuesday, September 21, 2010

20th Sept 2010 – I was WRONG again!

Input:

  1. I am WRONG again with my market analysis.
  2. I decide to take my SHORT in JPM off the table. Since I can be out at break even, let's not take any extra risk since the market is slapping my face already.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

 

 

 

$40.40

 

    Disappointed

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

  1. Market rally after data released: http://stockaki.blogspot.com/2010/09/20th-sept-2010-this-really-shock-me.html
  2. Refer to the SPY daily chart below.

Lesson Learnt:

  1. For time like this when the data is flat (does not really show good news) it will still be treated as good news. "No bad news is good news".
  2. The market can be insane, but HE is always right.

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment