Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st Sept 2010 – Why I stay bullish this morning?

Yesterday night after the Bull and Bear doing the “tarik-tali”, Bull ended up winning a mere 4 point gain. That is bad for the Bull actually (according to my definition). However, after checking the charts for all the ETFs in BigCharts.com, I remain Bullish.

Why? Well, BigChart normally will display the after market value. From it I see significant selling for all the reverse ETFs like FAZ, TZA, EDZ and others. At the same time, there are significant buying after market for ETFs like FAS. This basically tell me that SmartMoney are in and they are already ahead of us again.

I wanted to do snapshot after I return home, but now all the after market data have been removed by BigChart. I should have snapshot them much earlier to let you guys see what I really meant.

Anyway, there are many data that will be out tonight and this week alone. The Bear can just turn and bite me from my back.

temp 

Data wise, this is what have been released. Is this good or bad data?

temp

I don’t know and I don’t really care. Most importantly it goes with the flow that I am looking for.    Open-mouthed

No comments:

Post a Comment