Thursday, September 16, 2010

16th Sept 2010 – Streamyx SUCKS!

temp My internet line got cut off again. Thanks to the “Fantastic Job” of Telekom Malaysia.

As usual I dial 100 and “teach” them how to solve the problem. Every month it is the same old thing, they have to send some stupid technicians to the hub and “Refresh or Reset the card”. If you guys are looking for secure job, Telekom has it. You job are guaranteed.

This is posting (picture at the right side) that I saw from the internet and it MATCHES what I wanted to say. Actually I deleted a few words from it and I am sure those are the words that Telekom don’t want to read.

Today, aAfter the repair, the technician called me on my cellular and congratulate me that the problem has been resolved. I told them, “Encik, tolong lah. Kalau itu kard sudah faulty, tolang lah tukar satu yang baru. I letih tahu nak call you orang setiap bulan and mangajar you orang macam mana nak solve problem. Saya ni upgrade streamyx and bayar more, tapi apa yang I dapat? --- More problem!”

Well, look at it from the bright side. You should already THANK GOD that they do the repair for you on holiday (hey… that is how they can claim double O.T.). One Malaysia ---- One Streamyx ---- Number ONE SUCKS!

2 comments:

  1. I thought I'm alone in repeating the same troubleshooting step when I call streamyx support. Now that I know, the next time I will just tell them it is the card or port problem don't waste my time doing the basic connection steps as if the fault lies with my modem or PC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...
    Yes, you are right. They will asked you to do the routine troubleshooting according to their bible. When you called them just tell them that you have done all those and stop the bullshit.

    ReplyDelete