Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10th May 2011–SiLVer is perfect gift for Mother’s Day

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

34.45

 

 

 

32.37

 

 

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:Temp

 

  1. Daily chart shows that it has reached 100MA line on Thursday and Friday's open shows a green bar when market open. Hence intraday shows that buyers are back on plate.
  2. Weekly chart shows that it has reached the 20MA line and this should act as support at least for temporary.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. Stay cool and be patient.
  2. I need more practice on my entry price. I could have got it at $34.00, but I was surprise I made my entry before 12:00 midnight.
  3. This can be just a technical rebound. Get ready to go reverse when time comes.
  4. This is going to be an interesting trade.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

 

clip_image003

No comments:

Post a Comment