Sunday, May 15, 2011

15th May 2011–The Silver Dragon ZSL

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

$20.00

 

 

 

??

 

 

 images

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. Intraday SPY shows weakness.
  2. Daily SPY MACD, RSI and TMF indicators all showing bearish divergence. It started to close below the 20MA line. Expecting the weakness in market will bring weakness to silver as well. Will it???
  3. GLD closed lower too when DJIA dropped by 100 points. It is now facing a resistance by its own 20MA line.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. So far, after Friday market closed, SLV looks like has more potential to the upside. This is not good for my trade here in ZSL.
  2. Again, my entry price sucks.
  3. Let's see how this turns up. I might have to let go if things are not in my favor on Monday market open. I am not setting a stop loss here (yet) because I expect this ZSL to gap either up or down on Monday.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

clip_image002

 

clip_image003

 

clip_image004

 

Historical Chart

clip_image005

 

clip_image006

No comments:

Post a Comment