Tuesday, May 3, 2011

3rd May 2011–Pattern Study # Can you still stay silver lining in SLV?#

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. Wanted to take LONG at ZSL, but missed it.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. I was watching it but I did not take a good action.
  2. I was it gapped down at opening. Waited for it to bounce back to $46.00. Set the purchase price for ZSL to $13.90 because I thought SLV might bounce back all the way back to $47.00.
  3. When SLV started to turn, I did not change and take my shot immediately on ZSL.
  4. Wasted almost 15% of profit in a night.
  5. Watch carefully, opportunity might still comes back (either long or short).

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

clip_image002

 

Historical Chart

clip_image003

 

clip_image004

No comments:

Post a Comment