Wednesday, May 25, 2011

25th May 2011–Citibank is so far from home.

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

39.90

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. I gave the banker a chance to perform, but all it does is a DOUBLE dip from the $41.00 support line.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. Again, many lessons to learn from this BAD trade.
  2. When it did the first dip from $41.00 to $40.60, I should have get rid of it there and then.
  3. Yesterday night, I actually waited for the second dip to come and gave me confirmation that I screwed up.
  4. Maybe I should wait for C to come back to the trend line before I call my sell. Normally a "strong" stock will to that kind of retest at the trend line before it decide again where it should head to.
  5. Maybe it is my mood that tells me not to hold any bad stock before I make my trip back hometown.
  6. Long term weekly chart for C looks as UGLY as I am. It is definitely not a healthy looking chart. Maybe by the time I come back, it will be just nice for me to talk to the banker again.

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

 

clip_image003

No comments:

Post a Comment