Monday, May 9, 2011

9th May 2011–Wag by the dragon !

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

40.11

 

 

 

Even

3 Days

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. Stop loss triggered.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. This beast is hard to trade in the fist place. As a result I was quite protective in my stop loss. I have move up my stop loss after second day to try to protect capital.
  2. This gap down of FAZ is because of the gap up rally in all indexes. However, the rally fade away slowly.
  3. Question is do I actually know that I should sell when FAZ hit $41.75? Answer is YES! That is the day when SPY stop at the 20MA line and sitting right on the trend line. Smart investor would have expect a technical rebound the next day and NOT TO GET PANIC, but to sit through the 12:00pm cycle and observe how it behave at the intraday MA lines.
  4. My stop loss technique is not good yet. Other than protecting capital, I have to set respective to intraday MA lines also, so that I don’t get punch out for nothing.
  5. Market is still deciding which way to go.
  6. In fact, if you observe FAZ weekly chart. It is not hard to see that the price has stabilized for 3 months. Long term chart look really interesting where all the MA lines looks like they are all going to turn…. and turn UP. Is the Amargeddon going to come?!

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

clip_image002

 

Historical Chart

clip_image003

 

clip_image004

 

clip_image005

No comments:

Post a Comment