Wednesday, May 4, 2011

4th May 2011–Be cool YOKU, I will be back!

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

56.55 (Half)

 

 

 

Profit

2 Months & 3 weeks

 

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:yoku

 

  1. Sell half of my position in this strong lovely stock.
  2. Up trend on weekly and daily charts all broken. This is the fist time I saw this for this stock since I held it.
  3. Uptrend line at intraday also broken.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. If I have listened to the chart carefully, I could have let go half at the range of $60.00 - $62.00. Look carefully at the daily and intraday charts. Is has already warned you.
  2. Follow this stock carefully for next entry. This can be the stock of the century for my first pot of gold.
  3. Next interesting point will be $50.00

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

 

clip_image003

No comments:

Post a Comment