Saturday, May 14, 2011

14th May 2011–This orange CitRUS can be expansive!

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

16.67

 

 

 

15.55

 

 

 images

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. It burst up from its 20MA and 50MA intraday line after I sold it two days ago.
  2. I sold it 2 days ago because it start to broke the intraday triangle formation. The next day it actually went down to $15.70.
  3. Looks like I need to be smarter this time in the stop loss point.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. Looks like I might get sting twice in this stock.
  2. Chart wise $16.00 is the best entry price.
  3. DJIA actually went down more than 100 points. I should have wait for sign of life in the intraday rather than set a  price to get it. My entry again is very weak.
  4. Weekly chart still look healthy.
  5. This stock might be a bit hard to trade, worry about its spike. Let's see how I get this one right.   ;-)

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

Historical Chart

clip_image002

 

clip_image003

No comments:

Post a Comment