Wednesday, May 18, 2011

18th May 2011–Watch out that Silver Bullet

Buy $

Sell $

Sell Short $

Buy Back $

Stop Loss $

Profit / Losses

Duration

 

21.40

 

 

 

Profit

2 working days

 images

Reason for Buy / Sell / Sell Short / Buy Back:

 

  1. I expect the indexes will rebound tonight.
  2. SPY is sitting on the daily 50MA line.
  3. GLD sits on its uptrend line, expect it to rebound too. This will bring SLV up too, I believe.

 

Lesson Learnt:

 

  1. I should have know that there is a high possibility for me to sell it at $22.00.
  2. I did see the green bar up at the intraday SPY that confirm my point that indexes will rebound tonight, but I can still wait for higher price to sell. Market is so weak now that it should pull the index lower before the actual rebound comes in.
  3. OK. At least after market close, my selling price is much higher than the closing.
  4. There will be more down trend for silver, pay close attention.        ;-)
  5. Good trade on this one.        ;-)

 

Intraday Chart

clip_image001

 

clip_image002

 

Historical Chart

clip_image003

No comments:

Post a Comment